TE/Raychem 462A011 Shrink "Triple-Y" Transition
TE heat-shrinkable molded parts in -25 material are designed to be used in conjunction with other System 25 components such as DR-25 tubing and S1125 adhesive, providing a complete cable harness system capability.
- Heat-shrinkable, semi-rigid, chemical- and abrasion resistant molded shapes
- Excellent resistance to high temperature fluids
- Resistance to long-term exposure at elevated temperatures
- -25 molded parts will shrink on the application of heat above 135°C [275°F].
- Operating Temperature Range -75°C to 150°C [-103°F to 302°F]
- Cable Transitions & Breakouts
- T Shape
- 3 Branches
- Long-Term Fluid Exposure at High Temperatures
- -25: Elastomer, Fluid Resistant RT 1325