All prices are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical errors in descriptions or pricing.
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED SIGNATURE REQUIRED UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY REQUEST NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED IN THE COMMENTS OF THE ORDER.
If an item on your order is not in stock, you will be contacted for your shipping preference; you may either wait to ship your order complete, or have items ship as they become available. You will be responsible for the freight for each shipment.
DUTIES AND IMPORT TAXES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MILSPECWIRING.COM COVER THESE COSTS.
ORDERS RECEIVED BEFORE 3 PM EST ARE TYPICALLY SHIPPED THE SAME DAY. IF YOU ARE ORDERING AFTER 3 PM EST, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LET US KNOW IF YOUR ORDER IS URGENT AND WE WILL DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO GET IT SHIPPED THAT DAY. DUE TO SALES VOLUMES, WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE SHIPMENTS ARE SENT THE SAME DAY AS ORDERED.
ABSOLUTELY NO MOTEC HARDWARE IS ABLE TO BE RETURNED ONCE IT HAS BEEN SHIPPED UNLESS THE WRONG PART WAS SHIPPED. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE!
If you are not satisfied with any purchase, notify MilspecWiring within thirty-six (36) hours of receiving the package. You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #). The goods must be returned within ten (10) days in the same condition and in the original packaging. If the merchandise is damaged, or not in the original packaging, or no valid RMA # appears on the outside packaging, no refund will be forthcoming and you own the original purchase. The purchaser will be responsible for all shipping charges.
Store credit only if over 10 days!
A 15% restocking fee will be imposed when no error exists on our side. Electronic items are subject to engineering inspection prior to refund being issued. A 15% restocking and store credit only for electronic items. All electronic items are carefully tested and inspected prior to sale. All items are new unless otherwise specified.
If you believe a product you receive from MilSpecWiring has any defect, please contact us immediately. In the unlikely event that any issue should arise with your purchase, we are very motivated to locate and resolve the cause of the problem. If a manufacturing problem has occurred, we will immediately replace the defective part at no additional cost to you, or if you prefer we will provide a full refund when you return the part to us.
By reading, understanding, and agreeing to the above you hereby release MilSpecWiring, its affiliates, employees, and shareholders of any and all liability associated with the installation of MilSpecWiring sold products on any vehicle.
No warranty expressed or implied on any parts unless otherwise stated.
Electronic components – Requires an RMA to be considered; returns require evaluation and testing before credit will be issued. Opened or installed parts may be rejected.
In many instances, any parts that are not internally manufactured will carry the original manufacturers warranty. Warranty claims will be based on the original manufacturers acceptance of a claim. This process can take an extended amount of time. Replacements parts will not be issued FOC before acceptance of claim.
Two year warranty is only for MoTeC branded items where MoTeC Pty Ltd offers and honors said warranty. Some items may have different terms and conditions. Please refer to motec.com for warranty details on any particular item.
* This policy covers how MilSpecWiring treats personal information that MilSpecWiring collects and receives, including information related to your past use of MilSpecWiring products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MilSpecWiring does not own or control, or to people that MilSpecWiring does not employ or manage.
* MilSpecWiring collects personal information when you register with MilSpecWiring, when you visit MilSpecWiring pages and when you enter promotions or sign up for the newsletter.
* When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, zip code, and personal interests. Once you register with MilSpecWiring and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
* MilSpecWiring collects information about your transactions with us, including information about past purchases and services that we offer.
* MilSpecWiring automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, MilSpecWiring cookie information, and the page you request.
* MilSpecWiring uses information for the following general purposes: to improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
* When a child under age 16 attempts to register with MilSpecWiring we ask that he or she have a parent or guardian register instead.
* MilSpecWiring does not ask a child under age 16 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
* MilSpecWiring does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
* MilSpecWiring may set and access MilSpecWiring cookies on your computer.
* MilSpecWiring uses web beacons to access MilSpecWiring cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with MilSpecWiring products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* We have electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
* MilSpecWiring may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your MilSpecWiringaccount or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
* If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at:
235 Raceway Dr
Mooresville NC 28117