RaceGrade Paddle switches are a compact solution for back-of-steering wheel placement. Suggested uses include up-shift, down-shift or other driver activated functions.
- Non-contact Hall-effect switching for consistent long term reliability and repeatability.
- Crisp, distinct operating feel by the use of strong magnets in the mating parts.
- Adjustable stop to limit switch travel. It is recommend to set the stop at 1.5 times the electrical switch point. Allowing more travel is no concern but setting a tighter limit may result in a latched condition of the switch upon return to rest. Simply re-adjust to correct the latched condition. Eg: if electrical switch point is 0.67mm from rest, set physical stop equal to or greater than 1.0mm.
- Provision for mounting a wide variety of paddle shapes to suit individual needs.
- Precision aluminium mating parts with black anodize.
- Titanium pivot pin with krytox lubrication.
- Paddles shown for example only, not included in kit.
- Supply Voltage: 5-18VDC
- Current Consumption: <10ma
- Temperature Range: -20 +100C
- Weight: 33 grams w/o paddle
- Dimensions: L 1.9 W .75 H 1 approx
- Provided Switch mount screws: 2x M4x0.7 flathead socket head
- Provided Paddle Mounting screws: 2 x 4-40 x 5/16 button head
- Provided hex keys for switch travel and paddle securing.
- Operating force w/ 2" paddle
- Approx 1100-1300 grams
- Supplied: un-terminated flying lead.
- Optional: terminated to suit customer.
- Conductors: 3x 28AWG Tefzel wire.
- Orange: Vcc
- Green: Switched Output:
- Signal is low when actuated
- pulled up to supply at rest position
- Brown: 0v