- Configurable thresholds to trigger an event - password-protected feature.
- Configurable thresholds to trigger the medical light output - password-protected feature.
- Support for external medical and status lights.
- CAN and GPS inputs for data recording.
- Internal backup power to continue recording if power is lost.
- Real-time clock for accurate time keeping.
- Password protection restricts selected features to ISMA access only.
- CAN for transmitting and receiving ISMA-specified data.
- RS232 for receiving GPS data.
- USB for communication with ADR2 Manager.
- 1 x 13 pin Autosport connector size 10.
Physical construction and dimensions:
- Case size: 86 mm x 45 mm x 25 mm.
- Case material: anodized aluminum.
- Ingress protection rating: IP66 / IP67.
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85 °C.
- Weight: 130 g.
- Power supply: 6 – 32 V.
- Current: nominal 200 mA @ 12 V (with external GPS), maximum 1 A when charging backup power supply.
- USB power when connected to PC (when no other power source is connected).
- Backup power supply.
- Provides power for at least 45 seconds of continuous recording after vehicle power is lost.
- Recharges in less than one minute after vehicle power is applied.
Medical and status light outputs:
- Topology: current limited open collector high-side drive.
- External load: LED to GND or logic level input with a pull-down resistor.
- Voltage on: 5 V – Regulated.
- Voltage off: 0.3 V (with external 10k load to ground).
- Voltage off: 2 V (approximately, when not connected).
- Current Limit: 20 mA.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- Voltage diagnostic feedback.
- Recording of lateral, longitudinal, and vertical accelerations at 3000 Hz.
- Recording of CFC60 filtered acceleration data at 1000 Hz.
- Acceleration channel resolution: 0.125G.
- Recording of ISMA-specified CAN channel.
GPS data recorded:
- Date and Time.
- Latitude and Longitude.
- Accelerometers range: -480G to +480G.
- Accelerometers overload: 1800G minimum.
- Pre-event recording: 15 seconds.
- Total event recording: minimum 30 seconds, extended on the subsequent impact.
- Data output format: CSV.