The XN5 strain gauge amplifier is a 4 channel output version of our popular XN4 strain gauge amplifier. With the XN5 strain gauge amplifier, it’s possible to use a single compact amplifier with 4 separate inputs. Gain and Offset are programmable even if the XN5 strain gauge amplifier is not linked to Strain Gauges. Offset is programmable in mV and Gain in 1/10 (Gain from 70 to 1250).
- Offset value from 0 to 5 V.
- Output signal can increase or decrease under load.
- No need to apply a force to program a Gain.
- Temperature compensation is now in time basis, from 2 to 12 hours.
- Compensation table values can be edited.
- Working temperature is from -20 to +125°C.
- Noise reduction.
- Most of the amplifier parameters (gain and offset) are programmable by the user via a USB Connect and a laptop.
For more technical information, please download the specification sheet