Raychem shrink boot, 90 degree angle
- Large end range = 18.00 - 31.00mm [0.71 - 1.22"]
- Small end range = 7.10 - 31.0mm [0.28 - 1.22"]
- Range is from as shipped to fully recovered after heating
TE heat-shrinkable molded parts in -25 material are designed to be used in conjunction with other System 25 components such as DR-25 tubing and S1125 adhesive, providing a complete cable harness system capability.
- Heat-shrinkable, semi-rigid, chemical- and abrasion resistant molded shapes
- Excellent resistance to high temperature fluids
- Resistance to long-term exposure at elevated temperatures
- -25 molded parts will shrink on the application of heat above 135°C [275°F].
- Operating Temperature Range -75°C to 150°C [-103°F to 302°F]