Raychem shrink boot, straight
- Large end range = 28.20 - 37.50mm [1.110 - 1.476"]
- Small end range = 9.90 - 22.00mm [0.390 - 0.866"]
- Range is from as shipped to fully recovered after heating.
TE heat-shrinkable molded parts in -25 material are designed to be used in conjunction with other System 25 components such as DR-25 tubing and S1125 adhesive, providing a complete cable harness system capability.
- Heat-shrinkable, semi-rigid, chemical- and abrasion resistant molded shapes
- Excellent resistance to high temperature fluids
- Resistance to long-term exposure at elevated temperatures
- -25 molded parts will shrink on the application of heat above 135°C [275°F].
- Operating Temperature Range -75°C to 150°C [-103°F to 302°F]