The RaceGrade MSW-272 is a lightweight, composite steering wheel incorporating a MoTeC C125 display and logger for use in both slave and standalone applications. It contains momentary buttons, rotary knobs, paddle inputs and Opto isolated outputs.
The MoTeC C125 is a 5 inch (127 mm) TFT LCD anti-reflective color display with an 800 x 400 resolution and anti-aliased graphics. Up to 3 pages can be configured with selectable layouts and user defined color schemes.
The MSW-272 has 12 flush cap momentary buttons that are LED backlit. The LED’s have two brightness settings that can be configured through the MoTeC C125 software. Six rotary knobs are also available, each with 12 positions. These include 4 on the front face plate and 2 thumb wheels.
Paddle shift inputs are wired directly to the MoTeC C125. These are also wired through the steering column connector for direct connection to an Engine control module.
All button and rotary positions are user configurable and can be transmitted via CAN for other ancillary devices. The MoTeC C125 has 10 customizable LED’s for shift lights, warnings etc. Each LED can be set to 8 different colors with 0-100 percent brightness settings.
• Base Material: Composite Material Carbon fiber filled
• Hand Grips: Polyurethane mold
• Weight: 2.80 lbs(Including QR)
• Operating Temp: -20°C to 70° C
• Size: 11.9" x 7.6" x 4.1" (303mm x 192mm x 96mm)
• Quick Release: Krontec
• Supply Voltage: 6.0v – 32.0v
• Current: 0.625A (excluding sensors)
• Buttons: 12 Momentary (can be latching via software)
• Rotary Positions: 6 x 12 positions (4 front, 2 thumb wheels)
• Paddle inputs: 2 inputs (4 optional)
• Communications: Ethernet
• CAN Comms: 1 x CAN Bus 2.0