- Maximum continuous operating temperature is 850 °C
- Maximum temperature for short period is 930 °C (maximum 10 minutes)
- Mounting torque 45 Nm max
- Lifetime estimates:
- Sensor lifetimes are highly dependent on application. Typically sensor lifetime for high performance engines is 500 hours in unleaded fuel and 50 hours in leaded fuel.
- Fuel: Unleaded gasoline, ethanol gasoline blends, methanol, diesel, LNG, CNG, LPG
The NTK UEGO (Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen) sensor is a 5 wire wideband Lambda sensor. It is used to control fuel and ignition systems to optimize a car's performance in the areas of emissions and fuel economy. The Lambda sensors can be connected directly to any MoTeC ‘hundred series’ ECU with a Lambda upgrade enabled. It can also be connected via the PLM to any ECU or Dash Logger. Lambda gives a measure of the Air to Fuel Ratio (AFR) that is independent of the type of fuel being used.
MoTeC ECUs allow for a Lambda aim table based on load and RPM. Referencing the measured Lambda, the Quick Lambda function in the software adjusts the values in the fuel control table at the specified load and RPM site to achieve the aim Lambda. Similarly, the Lambda Was function adjusts the values in the fuel control table using recorded Lambda measurements from a data log.