These are not available for purchase online. This is purely for informational and pricing purposes. Please contact us directly via phone for details on a MoTeC ECU for your project.
The M84 is a versatile, race-bred ECU that is suitable for a broad range of high performance applications, including engines with up to 8 cylinders. It also suits rotary engines with twin, triple or quad rotors.
This new, entry level ECU is based on the advanced technology in MoTeC's benchmark M800, with a package of features to suit more moderate system requirements. It includes on-board Wideband Lambda plus 1MB of data logging memory as standard.
Now with Nitrous Injection and 100 Hz max logging rates!
Install it as a stand-alone ECU or as part of a complete motorsport-ready engine management and data acquisition solution.
- 8 x Injector outputs - high or low ohm
- 6 x Ignition outputs
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs - for functions such as boost control, idle speed stepper motor and many more
- Throttle Position
- Manifold Pressure
- Mass Air Flow
- Fuel Pressure
- Oil Pressure
- Exhaust Temperature
- Gear Position
- User 1
- Air Temperature
- Coolant Temperature
- User 2
- 3 x Switched Analogue Temperature
- 2 x Lambda Inputs (supports Wideband and Narrowband sensors)
- 4 x Digital Inputs (wheel speed or switch)
- Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight 500 grams
- 1 x 34 pin and 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts