MoTeC's LTC (Lambda To CAN) monitors, controls and diagnoses a Bosch LSU 4.9 Lambda sensor, transmitting Lambda readings on a CAN bus. When using multiple LTCs, up to 32 Lambda sensors can be configured on a single CAN bus for simultaneous monitoring by an ECU or logging device.
- Provides accurate Lambda measurement, even when exhaust gas temperature is changing rapidly (heating or cooling).
- Calibrated by the user for a particular sensor using either the initial sensor factory calibration or the free air calibration.
- Pre-configured to suit a single unit installation. If necessary the configuration can be adjusted; see the Configuration section for more details.
- Units marked with a 2 or higher under the barcode are able to transmit extended Lambda values (Rich Lambda).
- MoTeC ECU: M1 Series, M84, M400, M600, M800, M880
- MoTeC Display/Loggers: All C Series Display Loggers, ACL, CDL3 (and discontinued models: SDL, SDL3, ADL, ADL2, ADL3)