These are not available for purchase online. This is purely for informational and pricing purposes. Please contact us directly via phone for details on an M1 system for your project. Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual item may vary.
Click here to download the data sheet
Click here to download the adapter box document
THE MOTEC M130 PLUG-N-PLAY ECU KIT IS A FULLY PROGRAMMABLE, DIRECT REPLACEMENT FOR THE FACTORY ECU. NO RE-WIRING NECESSARY; THE ADAPTOR KIT PLUGS INTO THE FACTORY WIRING HARNESS USING THE ORIGINAL SENSORS, FUEL SYSTEM AND COILS. ALL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS ARE MAINTAINED, WITH OPTIONAL FACTORY DASH DISPLAY INFORMATION.
M1 - THE NEXT GENERATION
Advances in technology have increased the demands on a vehicle’s components, especially the ECU. This demand has reached the point where a single firmware to ECU configuration cannot meet the market’s ECU requirements (even with increased capacity and processor speed).
The M1 series was conceived by MoTeC to overcome this one-to-one, firmware to ECU limitation, by designing a system where operational efficiency, advanced features and flexibility are its primary objectives. At its core, M1 provides the ability to develop a suite of flexible and tailored solutions (packages), making it ideal for any application (however complex) and category management.
Key advantages to the new M1 solutions are:
- Latest generation high performance processor
- Large logging memory, fast Ethernet downloads
- Compact and lightweight in robust magnesium enclosure
- Supports direct injection and port injection applications
- Supports advanced logging features including Pro Analysis (i2 Pro)
- Advanced security system, incorporating an anti-tampering microprocessor
- Access log-in levels for multiple users
- Manual/Automatic Shifting
- Progressive Nitrous
- Boost Control
- Lambda Control (air/fuel)
- Data Logging
- Chassis Sensors
- Knock Sensor
- Close-loop fueling for Auto Corrections
- Spares Connector for Expansion and Customization