MoTeC's M1 GPR-IGN (Ignition only) is a versatile and adaptable platform for engines with mechanical injection or carburetors that may also include a sequential gearbox. Configurable engine synchronization modes accommodate most modern engine triggering systems.
Included are numerous ancillary features common to race cars, such as anti-lag, driver switches (pit switch, launch enable, boost limit etc.), gearbox control, knock control, intercooler sprays, launch control, gearbox coolant pumps and traction control. It also caters for many systems found on modified road vehicles that may be useful in a racing context, such as air conditioning control and four definable control outputs.
This Package is available across MoTeC's range of M1 port injection ECUs (M130, M150, M170 and M190). The product provides pre-defined CAN messaging for full integration with other MoTeC products like Display Loggers, Enclosed Loggers, Video, Power Distribution Modules, Expanders, Shift Lights and more.
- Configurable engine synchronization modes for many common engine types. Refer to the Engine Speed Modes section for current details.
- Configurable top dead center for each cylinder allows for oddfire engines.
- Configurable ignition output pin for each cylinder allows for coil-on-plug or wasted spark and distributor ignition systems.
- Configurable on-board knock for each cylinder with up to 4 assignable knock sensors (hardware dependent) and selectable center frequencies.
- Configurable camshaft control from 1 to 4 cams, plus 1 switched camshaft.
- See spec sheet for more.