MoTeC's M1 GPA-IGN (Ignition only) is a versatile and adaptable platform for the operation of engines with mechanical injection or carburetors. Configurable engine synchronisation modes accommodate most modern engine triggering systems.
Included are numerous ancillary features common to race cars, such as driver switches, knock control, intercooler sprays and gearbox coolant pumps. It also caters for many systems found on modified road vehicles that may be useful in a racing context,such as air conditioning control. This Package is available across MoTeC's range of M1 port injection ECUs (M130, M150, M170 and M190). The product provides pre-defined CAN messaging for full integration with other MoTeC products like Display Loggers, Video, Power Distribution Modules, Expanders, Shift Lights and more.
- Configurable engine synchronisation modes for many common engine types. Refer to the Engine Speed Modes section for current details.
- Configurable top dead centre for each cylinder allows for oddfire engines.
- Configurable ignition output pin for each cylinder allows for coil-on-plug or wasted spark and distributor ignition systems.
- Configurable on-board knock for each cylinder with up to 4 assignable knock sensors (hardware dependant) and selectable centre frequencies.
- Configurable camshaft control from 1 to 4 cams, plus 1 switched camshaft.
- Dual bank lambda control supported; requires optional LTC with Bosch LSU4.9 sensor or LTCN with NTK sensor.
- See spec sheet for more.