Sold exclusively by us!
THE DMC SOLUTION
- Research. DMC does all the necessary research to relieve this pressure to eliminate the guesswork and haphazard (trial-and-error) utilization of tools by developing detailed Tool Selection Charts which cross reference all the connectors with complete repair tool data.
- Packaging. DMC then packages these Tool Selection Charts, Contents Charts, and Instruction Sheets with all the crimping tools, turret heads, dies, wire strippers,installing tools, removal tools and other accessories necessary to support the system in durable cases or rugged cabinets so the tools are properly organized and protected.
- Ready Access. The technician now has ready access tothe technical data and tools for reliable, cost-effective Total Wiring System Support for the TE/DEUTSCH Autosport Connectors.
- Working Together. DMC can work with you to select orcustom design the right Wiring System Service Kit to meetyour individual requirements. After you have purchased a DMC Service Kit, our trained personnel are available with the information and tools you need to keep your kit up-todate.
The DMC 2204 kit contains the following:
- AF8 CRIMP TOOL
- G125 IN-SERVICE INSPECTION GAUGE
- 9/64" HEX WRENCH
- AFM8 CRIMP TOOL
- TH1A TURRET HEAD
- TH163 TURRET HEAD
- GMT232 CRIMP TOOL
- WHS-1 WIRE HARNESS SPOON
- SK2/2 UNIVERSAL POSITIONER
- 605837 TE INSTALL/REMOVAL TOOL (4 SUPPLIED)
- M81969/14-10 INSTALL/REMOVAL TOOL (4 SUPPLIED)
- M81969/14-03 INSTALL/REMOVAL TOOL (4 SUPPLIED)
- M81969/14-01 INSTALL/REMOVAL TOOL (4 SUPPLIED)
- K1S POSITIONER
- K40 POSITIONER
- K42 POSITIONER
- K43 POSITIONER
- K1413 POSITIONER
- K1414 POSITIONER
- K1493 POSITIONER
- K1494 POSITIONER
- K1586 POSITIONER
- K1587 POSITIONER
- K1638 POSITIONER
- K1639 POSITIONER
Efficient tool control and accountability starts with a DMC Wiring Service System Kit.