*Sold per foot
*This is used for covering labels on harnesses. It is not appropriate for use as the main heat shrink on a harness.
Clear, Flame-Resistant, Flexible, Fluoropolymer Tubing:
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- Exceptional clarity and clarity stability
- Toughness, chemical resistance, and high-temperature performance
- High flame-resistance
- Approximately 40 percent thinner walls than most general purpose polyolefin tubings
- Recommended maximum temperature for use as a primary insulator: 135°C [275°F]
- RoHS compliant
- Protects wire and cable markers subject to extreme abuse, while permitting full inspectability of each item covered. Provides bundling and jacketing of wires and cables, protecting them from mechanical and chemical abuse. Protects electronic components while permitting their identification and inspection.
- Minimum shrink temperature: 125°C [257°F]
- Minimum full recovery temperature: 150°C [302°F]
Operating Temperature Range:
- -55°C to 150°C [-67°F to 302°F]