The CDL3 Track Logging Kit is a cost-effective, plug-in Dash Logger solution that offers professional level features without the need for a custom installation. The kit is quick and easy to connect, requiring no previous experience with MoTeC systems. Each component simply plugs into the professionally wired and terminated loom, which is labelled to identify the corresponding connector.
The kit is expandable and can be adapted to suit various applications.
CDL3 Track Logging Kit includes:
- CDL3 Club Dash Logger
- 12 I/O Enabled!
- 8MB Logging Memory Enabled!
- SLM-C Club Shift Light Module
- 10 Hz GPS
- Two buttons, pre-wired
- Professional quality plug-in loom, terminated and labelled, with plug-in power adaptor
- Ethernet Cable
- Terminals for wiring in inputs and outputs
- i2 Standard data analysis software
CDL3 Track Kit Options - see Accessories for more details:
- The CDL3 will connect directly to the factory ECU of many late model vehicles using the plug-in OBD-II adaptor, providing access to important engine data.
- Customers with MoTeC ECUs can connect to the CDL3 with our plug-in CAN or RS232adaptors. Some other aftermarket ECUs may also connect with these looms.
- A pre-wired, terminated I/O Loom is available, or customers can make their own.