Now with up to 32GB of USB logging!
The C187 is MoTeC's latest professional level Display Logger featuring an impressively generous, full color screen. It comes standard with 250 MB internal logging memory (can be upgraded to 500 MB) and MoTeC's world-renowned i2 data analysis software. A Pro option is available for expert analysis.
The vivid 178mm screen (approx. 7") is high resolution, ultra-bright and anti-reflective for easy reading in direct sunlight. Choose from numerous selectable layouts and configure the channels, labels and colors to suit. Or, opt for the new Display Creator upgrade and treat your screen as a blank canvas - design your own unique graphics, incorporate images, logos and custom icons. Create multiple pages to suit different scenarios, optimizing the screen space for your application.
An array of 16 full color LEDs is integrated into the unit for use as shift lights, warning lights or other driver alerts. The color, function and intensity of each LED is programmable, allowing users to develop their own unique strategies and sequences.
• Full color display, logger and controller all-in-one eliminates the need for separate devices
• Includes a built-in array of 10 programmable, multi-colored LEDs for shift lights and other driver alerts
• Impressive 176mm full colour LCD screen (approx 7") - ultra bright, high resolution and anti-reflective for easy viewing, even in direct sunlight
• Configurable channels and labels allow comprehensive customization within the supplied layouts
• Display Creator upgrade enables full customization of the display graphics, including imported images, logos, custom icons, tailored screen layouts, creative gauges and more.
• Supports Wideband Lambda from MoTeC PLMs or LTCs, using Bosch LSU or NTK UEGO 5 wire sensors
• Can be used standalone or in conjunction with other electronic devices including MoTeC CAN-based Expanders