The C127 Race Display Kit is a cost-effective, full color, plug and play solution that offers professional level features without the hassle of a customized installation. It provides a complete, race-ready display system that can be adapted and expanded to suit various applications. The C127 in this kit can be upgraded to a logger at any time, with both USB and internal logging options available. The display can be fully customized using the optional Display Creator software, and can incorporate live video from an on-board camera input.
The D153 display is part of MoTeC's D1 Series. This compact, configurable and high brightness color display (readable in direct sunlight) is used with MoTeC data loggers. It is designed primarily for mounting on steering wheels, with inputs provided to suit steering wheel mounted switches that allow transmission of switch state on CAN.
• High resolution color LCD display
• Optional 120 MB internal logging and USB logging
• Controller (with C127 I/O Upgrade – optional)
• Display size 178 mm (7")
• High brightness for sunlight readability
• Displayed channels, labels and colors are configurable on 10 supplied layouts and 16 color
• 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
• 3 programmable modes with customizable labels, e.g. Practice, Warm-Up and Race
• 16 full color (RGB) LEDs; color, function and intensity are fully programmable
• Suitable for cars, marine and industrial application