The C1212 comes standard as a combined 12” full color display and powerful control device with outstanding readability in direct sunlight. With the Data Logging upgrade enabled it becomes a fully programmable data logger with 120 MB memory. Optional USB Logging provides additional data capacity and flexibility. Numerous supplied display layouts offer fixed graphics with a live video window and configurable channels and labels, while the optional Display Creator software provides the tools for full screen customization. The C1212 acquires data from other devices, such as an ECU, and can display data channels, warning alarms, lap times, fuel calculations, minimum corner speeds, maximum straight speeds and more.
• High resolution 310 mm (12" approx) color LCD display
• High brightness for sunlight readability
• Optional internal logging and USB logging
• Suited to larger vehicles, marine and industrial applications
• Can replace the display clusters in modern vehicles
• Supports Wideband Lambda from MoTeC PLMs or LTCs
• Easily integrates with MoTeC CAN based devices such as ECUs and expanders. Full I/O expansion with E888 and E816.
• GPS Lap Timing
• Supports T2 Telemetry (optional)