The CAN ECU To Display Loom is a terminated adaptor that joins the main loom provided with MoTeC Track and Race Kits to the standard MoTeC CAN.
Used with MoTeC track and race kits and compatible with the communications connector. Connections can also be appropriate M400 M600 M800, and M84 configuration made to other ECUs. templates in the relevant Dash Manager software. Suits any vehicle with a MoTeC M84, M400, M600 or M800.
The loom can provide more than 70 ECU channels. Will also work with CAN based ECUs other than Display/Logger.
Some of the common channels received are:
- MoTeC, with the exception that the round AMP connector must be removed and replaced with a suitable connection for the relevant ECU.
- Engine RPM
- Throttle position (engine)
- Engine temperature SPECIFICATIONS
- Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP)
- 1.5 m twisted heat-shrunk loom
- Inlet air temperature
- 22 g Teflon coated Raychem light weight wire
- Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Barometric pressure
- Load point
- Exhaust temperature