*Please note: These are not available for purchase online. This is purely for informational and pricing purposes. Please contact us directly via phone for details on an M1 system for your project.
The MoTeC 2011-14 Ford Mustang GT500 kit provides a complete replacement for the factory Ford GT500 ECU. The kit utilizes the existing vehicle wiring and sensors to deliver plug-in convenience. Using an integration patch harness and a MoTeC M150 ECU the kit delivers fully programmable engine control to the platform while maintaining stock vehicle systems functionality. The M1 ECU is supplied with firmware preloaded that is based on the MoTeC GPR package with additional enhancements and features unique to the 2011 - 2014 Ford Mustang GT500 and motorsport demands. This kit is only available for the 6 Speed manual transmission S197 chassis variant of the GT500.
The kit comprises of the M150 ECU, "Plug-N-Play" patch harness specific to the GT500s unique firing order, Two MoTeC IGN4 ignitors and a MoTeC LTCD to use with the factory LSU 4.9 lambda sensors.
Installation of a manifold pressure sensor is required and installation of a fuel pressure sensor is highly recommended. The patch harness has wiring provisions for both sensors. The flexible M1 platform allows the installer to select and calibrate sensors that best suit the range of engine operation.
- Ford Flat Foot Shifting integration
- Race time system with tables for ignition trim, fuel mixture aim and throttle limit
- Engine run time total for engine hour logging
- GPS acquisition and logging via CAN or RS232
- Support of MoTeC devices: E8XX, PDM, SLM
- ECU CAN Receive from other MoTeC devices
- ECU CAN Transmit of most common channels using standard MoTeC CAN templates
- Configurable security for multiple users with differing access options
- Turbocharger Speed, Inlet and Outlet Temperature
- Wastegate Pressure and Position
- Wheel Speed (preconfigured)